Sunday, January 22, 2012

Goliath

Hola, I am so sorry it has been so long but I have been sidetracked by school and being really lazy. So today I try to make it up with Goliath, the third book of the Leviathan series by Scott Westerfeld. With the war still going strong, Deryn and Alek have to be even more careful aboard the famous airship Leviathan than ever before. But when a slightly mad new passenger comes aboard, Prince Alek's place in the outcome of the conflict between the Darwinists and Clankers becomes even more apparent. With secrets tangling through every part of this story, Deryn and Alek must discover and confront who they are really meant to be. I thought that this was a great ending to the trilogy. And if you are confused because you haven't read Leviathan I have a previous blog on it. This book allows Deryn and Alek to grow as characters but still hold their original charm. I would highly recommend this series. Unless you like to know what happens before you read the book, don't read any of the summaries, they give everything away. Anyway, great finale, four stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment